Share with an Audience
BE A SPEAKER
Inform Inspire and Empower Your Audience
Your seminar/workshop/talk/session will be promoted to the thousands of people in WA who are specifically interested in sustaining the environment and their health and wellness through our media and marketing campaign. This is a valuable opportunity to present your services and programs to a targeted audience at a professional forum. Generate new clients and build your list. You will be introduced by our professional MC and provided with a stage, screen, data projector, and microphone – (lapel handheld or headset).
What Exposure do you Receive?
- Your Speaker profile is featured on the website with your image, bio, presentation content, books, products, courses, videos and contact details, bio and links back to your website and Facebook page
- Your talk/seminar/workshop is included in the digital program which is circulated to 15,000 + people
- Your seminar/workshop is publicised in the Expo Newsletter sent to 10000 + recipients
- Your seminar/workshop is shared on social media in Facebook and Instagram posts with a reach of 50,000
Keynote Seminar – Speakers Apply Here
Please note that Speaker Spots are a service that we provide for our Exhibitors. In special cases we do accept a few applications for Keynote Speaker Workshops and Seminars from non exhibitors.
- 20-minute talk or 45-minute seminar at the Winthrop Hall Speakers Stage seating up to 200 people
- 20 minute talk/demo/ performance at the Earth Village Stage
- 20 minute talk or 45 -60-minute Demonstration or Workshop in the Workshop Marquee
- 30-45-minute experiential session eg Meditation, Sound Healing, Yoga, Tai Chi in the Sound Temple